Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wired to Attach


"Human beings are biologically wired to attach." - Dr. Gabor Mate

I came across this video of Dr. Gabor Mate where he speaks about children and attachment.  I would have to say that of all the videos or articles I have shared, in my opinion, this one is the most important.  Dr. Mate seems to tie together everything that I believe about human/child development and parenting in an AMAZING speech.  If there is a message that I would like to convey to the world, this would be the one. 

I will be getting his book as soon as possible !!

Enjoy:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/6519665

1 comment:

  1. I agree <3 And this is a great video! I would love to watch the last half someday, when it's not so late at night and I am not so tired. But thank you for sharing it! Keep spreading the soul-nourishing stuff <3

    ReplyDelete