Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine !!

Laughter doesn't taste bad, it's free and has real health benefits.  We should do a little bit of laughing every day.

http://stress.about.com/od/stresshealth/a/laughter.htm

As I type this blog post I can hear Tatiana and Luis cracking up in the background.  They are watching America's Funniest Home Videos.  A family favorite.  We just can't get enough.  When I was young, my mom had a video camera in her hand wherever we went.  We used to joke about having our whole lives on video.  When I get the chance, I am going to locate some of these old videos and see if I can share some of them.  Meanwhile, we will have to stick to laughing at the expense of other families and their mishaps OR this video of Tom Hanks and his daughter.  By the way, Tom Hanks is my favorite actor of ALL time.

Enjoy !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff!! And how wonderful to get to see old videos of yourself :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly laughter is the best medicine!!! Think of how healthy we were when we were younger!!! LOL! Now that I have updated my blog, you are my list of blogs I am following. I plan to keep up to date on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool !! Yes, we laughed a lot and hopefully we can somehow get some of my mom's videos compiled and onto the computer.

    ReplyDelete